Monday, October 15, 2007

Once More, From the Top

Hello all!

Anna and I are back, and yes, a little behind on our travel blog, but we'll get it finished. I wanted to write a post stating that I was going to start posting assignments again, if anyone is interested. I think I'm going to take a different tact, however, and I hope it works.

We are all busy people, I know, so I'm thinking of taking a step or three back from where we were before. I want to get back to the basics of writing exercises. I want your input and ideas, but for the next little bit I'm going to post assignments instead of taking turns. We'll see how that goes for a bit if that's okay with everyone?

I want this to be a learning/growing/fun thing for everyone... and something that everyone has time to do. If I get my ducks in a row tonight I will post the assignment, otherwise it will be tomorrow or Wednesday.

I don't know if there is a way for everyone to subscribe to the blog (those who are interested of course) so we know when a post has been made. Does anyone else know?

ANYway... I'm back and wanting to get this going again, all who are interested are invited to join me :)

5 comments:

Haven said...

you have to set up a subscription thingy as on my blog. Then people can subscribe and know when news posts are made.

T. Fisher said...

Come hell or high water, Scribble's Nest shall rise again?

Sounds good to me, when do we start? Why haven't you posted the next assignment, yet? Why haven't more people shown up to respond to this? Why am I asking so many questions?

Anyway, yeah, if you post the assignment, I'll probably write an entry for it. :)

A clever name said...

I'm in, havn't posted a formal comment here cause I just figured it was assumed :P

goodnevili said...

Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a thousand needles in my eye. Er something like that...But I don't think a blood oath is neccessary. Count me in.

Hillary said...

Ok, I hope I'm better at this.