Tuesday, August 7, 2007

8/4 Assignment... late :/

Ok, sorry I forgot it was my week! Now, for those who know me, I get very obsessed when I find something that i'm passionate about.. and if you know me you'll know just how "passionate" I am about Harry Potter.

So for this weeks assignment you will create a character for Harry Potter. You can just describe the character, them getting their letter into Hogwarts, a scene of them interacting with known HP characters... whatever you want. This is pretty wide open.

Now, I'm doing this hoping all y'all have read the books, and if not at least have seen the movies and have a basic idea of that world. If you haven't done either... you don't deserve to live! You should be shot and hanged then burned! Heh. Sorry, that was my passionate side coming out. Anyway, have fun!

3 comments:

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

Oh Anna, how I love you! I already have my mine all figured out!!! rofl!

Heidi A Wilde said...

Good thing I finally read them last week :P Sheeesh... hanged then -burned-?? :P hehe This should be fun.

banana said...

don't forget shot! I want you D E D, dead! And fun fun! Woo Hoo! Yee Ha!