Saturday, July 7, 2007

Names

1. Donna Ridge is my librarian, it just kind of sounds like a librarian name to me.

2. Callum Ainsley wasn't given quite as much as his older brother, although he's obviously the most deserving, at least in his own mind.

3. Bobby Gunn is my crooner guy, I just kinda see him hitting the dives, so he used the last name Gunn to be impressive or some such.

4. Jimbo Jergens is the fast food owner, my studies which are in no way intensive shows that 87.4% of the time you can't trust someone whose initials are J.J. I kind of figure he's probably opened a KFC rip-off in Alabama which is simply Alabama Fried Chicken.

5. Leland Dyson really just seems like the kind of guy who would cheat to get ahead.

6. Kassia Montague is the name for the spoiled daughter, just sounds like a name that's trying a bit too hard to be important, so the parents would have given her that name then spoiled her too much, so she obviously believes the hype of her name and acts accordingly.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Have we met, Clever? It sounds like there's a story behind J.J. Perhaps you'll regale us with it sometime???

Heidi A Wilde said...

I think your lech was my favorite of yours too... AFC... priceless. Thanks for joining up and I hope to see lots more from you! No, Cotton, you haven't met him, but don't worry, y'all will get to know him. Good Show!

T. Fisher said...

I agree with the dark glass, Jimbo was great. Because I can see him thinking that that's a really cool, impressive name. And who doesn't love a name where the first and last names begin with the same letter? Very JK Rowling-like.

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

I liked Bobby Gunn the best. The gun bit was a great idea! Although I happen to love the name Leland so boo! :) Kidding, they were all great!